Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year,New Dahl

New clothes,new shoes,new things and new me.Waiting for the New Year was finally ended and now this year was another year to lived with a purpose. And another new beginning to start our life better. This year I have so many things that I want to change,first is to be more responsible and to think a thousands before my final decision.
I also want to start this year with a peace of mind and to always think positive. I will also change some of my attitudes and stay focus in my study even I had a boyfriend. I really don't know if I can do it all,but the only things I can promise for this year is to stay a good person and to always remember GOD wherever I go and whatever I do.And for me it is better to do it with an action and not just saying and writing it.

1 comment: