Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reflection

Every grading I was really surprised that I learned more new things about T.L.E. IV. I learned so much from all the Exer in the notepad we done and some of this are how to put a background colors that I want,how to aligned and adjust images in the HTML Image,how to do a link in the HTML Links,Font Attributes,Background Image,creating my own web page and many more.
One of the most problems I encountered was the internet connection,this kind of problem waste a lot of time.
This quarter I now became more interesting that's why I enjoy learning about T.L.E. IV and it gives me a new knowledge.
Moving on,I will keep on hungry to learned more and I will keep on focus so that I can follow and understand all the things that unfamiliar to me.

4 comments:

  1. ,,,nice one keep it up,,,,

    :)......it
    's nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,,nice one keep it up,,,,

    :)......it
    's nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Moving on,I will keep on hungry to learned more and I will keep on focus so that I can follow and understand all the things that unfamiliar to me."
    nice idea, learned more :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..nice ideas! keep it up! such a good post!

    ReplyDelete