Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Happy Fiesta"

Every year we celebrated "Vigan Fiesta" at the 25th day of January. People are busy preparing for different events in the plaza,to entertained people,to shown their tradition and all the attractive things here in Vigan City. I really enjoy watching one of the awaited event here in Vigan and that was the Street Dancing.
This was the second time I celebrated the Fiesta here in Vigan. I really appreciate all the things that prepared by the City Government . I enjoyed also my past few days going to the Carnivals,Bargains and show in the plaza with my friends, family and love one. But Vigan Fiesta is not just all about happenings and bonding because for the people here in Vigan, this is one of the important day.
Even though I`m not totally a citizen of Vigan I love this place and people here. I will not also forget the Vigan Fiesta even though I will be leaving here this year because I will go to Nueva Ecija to continue my study in college.And I`m one the people proved and believed that this place was one of the great place in our country. "Viva Vigan" and "Happy Fiesta"

No comments:

Post a Comment