Thursday, February 10, 2011

Change:It starts with me

Every one of us wants to have new transformation. As a student and a part of this society I also want a big changes for good and I know that it is not easy to do without the help of each other, I can't do this alone because everyone of us has a participation to make it successful. A good leader is a good follower so if we don't know how to follow some rules in our society we will not move on. Being irresponsible is one of the problems why we don't success in some of our plans and decisions.Because of not having self discipline and laziness we cannot reach our goals and dreams. Changes start in ourselves so don't let somebody to do it first before you do it. We must finished what we have started and don't depend on others to do it. The transformation is not only showing that your doing a good for the people to say that your doing good things. Changes begins our home,school and even in any place and any time to start. And as a student to start the changes I will be good leader,follower and example for my fellow men because changes begins with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment