Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dream,My Future

Every one had there own dreams in the future and like them I also have some plans in my life. A dreams that giving me a reason to be a good student and a good person. At my age I have a lot of needs and likes that I want to get, but sometimes not all of them was fulfilled and granted. But I don't stop keep on dreaming that someday I can afford to get what I want. And as the saying it is free to dream and it has no payments, that's why I have so many dreams and one of those was to finished my study, to have my own investment, to own my own business, to explore the world, to help my family, to became a successful woman and to have my own family in the future. But I know this is not going to be happened easily. Without my guts,sacrifices,pursue,patient and most of all with the help of my our almighty God. I also have to overcome all the challenges and problems that I'm going to encounter, to make me a successful person. I will also inspired myself by seeing those person that they became successful in their career and family lifestyle. And I wont forget those people who help me to reach my goal and I will do my best to fulfill my dream and reach all the things that I want to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment